Saturday, August 1, 2009

Interesting TV Shows

I've been watching some interesting shows on my netflix player recently.

The Sanctuary
The Tudors
Suite Life Of Zach & Cody
Hannah Montana
NCIS
and a few others...

Yes there were disney channel shows in there. I like the disney channel. I know that I am considered by most to be too old for it but I still find it enjoyable.

The Sanctuary only put out one season but it was interesting still. All about different creatures living in the city of new york and this place that would capture them and give them a better place to live thier lives where they didn't have to hide from regular people. It wasn't as climatic as it could have been but it was still fairly decent.

The Tudors is about King Henry and his failures and conquests during his reign. How Anne Boleyn was incorrporated into his life and all. This one is very interesting because his story has always interested me. Plus Jonathan Rhys Meyers and Henry Caville are just plain hot. That helps the story a lot.

Suite Life of Zach & Cody and also Hannah Montana I have been watching just as background commentary while I am cleaning. Its nice to hear laughing since i'm all by myself most of the day. Plus it is not something I have to pay very close attention to.

NCIS is my absolute favorite series to be watching because of the simple fact that I love mysterys and also forensic science. I also love the personalitys of all the people on the show. They mesh so well together that its very hard to ever imagine they weren't all together from the start. I also feel smarter watching those shows. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment