Monday, August 3, 2009

Panic yet?

Okay, so when people tell you not to panic about something that usually means one of two things....

You can either start your panicing excercises now to prepare for when you do have to panic, or you can just dismiss it because the issue they tell you not to panic about isn't something very important anyway.

Me, I personally start the panicing excercises so that I am prepared. Cause if I don't I usually end up regretting not preparing my lungs for it. All the panting and screaming and such....you know how it is. It takes a toll on your throat. Not to mention the fact that when someone says "dont panic" to me it is usually about something important.

So, here i sit yet another day with the words "Don't panic" ringing in my mind. Yet i am getting ready to panic. Because nothing ever goes as planned. So I am hoping that if I plan to panic then maybe there will be no need for it.

Who really knows though right?

2 comments:

  1. So, uh, what are you (not) panicking about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whether Josh got his pay or not because carol said something about Gov. Rendell putting soldiers on a budget and they weren't getting thier pay. i don't even know. It was a text and so she couldn't really explain it. So thats what i am (not) panicing about.

    yeah....its not working...haha

    ReplyDelete