Friday, July 31, 2009

False hopes?

If you have ever asked for a cookie and had someone hand it to you, only to snatch it away at the last moment then you will realize that you have been given a false hope.
You wanted that cookie so bad and you were so happy that you thought you were getting it and then you were crushed with disappointment when your cookie was taken from you before you got to bite it.

I am refering of course to something entirely different from a cookie that was snatched away from me, but you should get the point.
Its not that i am craving cookies right now but i am craving the love of my life who understands me and would be able to say something to me other then "apply".
I have come to abhore that word. Because its not for lack of applying that i have yet to find a job. Its lack of availability that is causing me to be in this predicament. Yes, yes, some people will say it is all my fault and i should have thought it through more thoroughly before I just up and walked out. However, Could you stand to stay in a place that made you cry because of the injustice of what you were accused of? I personally could not bring myself to stay as i happen to dislike crying at work.

Yes it was my fault for walking out. But i blame the injustice on the manager.

The store manager(not the manager i accuse) said they would be willing to put me back up front on a register if I was interested. I am diliberating that. I'm not quite sure that I would be able to go back there. However, i am not quite sure how long I would be at any job i would currently hope to get. Who in thier right mind would want to drive two hours to get to work?

But more about that some other time. I now have some things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment