Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Never enough

Since the job market is not at all good at the moment (no matter how many e-mails you get from snagajob.com), I decided that it was time I try to get my degree. I have wanted this for a very long time and since my college fund was taken away from me to pay bills...I wasn't able to.

Thats where the FAFSA form comes in. Its a simple (HA!) form you fill out online that will determine if you will be eligible for grants to go to college. I say "HA!" cause it is in no way simple. They need to know everything under the sun and more about you. Work, High School, Home, Financial, Pets, ect. I have been trying to fill this form out to the best of my ability, however, there is one little problem with that. The most crucial information that I need for the form to determine my financial eligibility I dont have. Why don't I have it? Because the person that did my taxes can't find any of my information. My brothers she could find with no problem for any year you wanted but not mine. I guess mine don't mean that much.

Lately I just feel like anything I do is never enough. I clean, cook, fill out applications for jobs, and even get food stamps so that I am the one that buys the food and no money has to be spent on that. Is this appreciated? No. The cleaning is never clean enough or it is and then its messed up right away. The applications are never enough because I dont ever fill out enough of them. I dont have 2million out so its not enough. When I cook its hardly eaten and then if I stick it in the fridge for later its forgotten about. The food stamps that I get aren't appreciated either because no matter what I buy there isn't things that were wanted on the list. Its just all never enough.

Now I am trying to go to college so that I can hopefully make my life better and I was told I should get a job instead of trying to go to school cause who is going to pay my bills while I am doing school. Which, yes I have bills, yes they need to be paid, but that is why I am trying to get assistance so that I can.

The whole thing is just very annoying and stressful. I just hope that I am smart enough to pass the placement tests to get into the college.

No comments:

Post a Comment