Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Gracys Trip

If anyone has ever heard of Main Gate Nightclub in Allentown then you might know that they have Biker Night every tuesday during the summer. I have heard of the Main Gate and I did not know this.

Last night one of my mothers co-workers was going to be filling in on guitar for this one band member from Gracys Trip that couldn't make it. My mother wanted to go and support him so she dragged me along. I had never heard of Gracys Trip before this. I wasn't that interested in going to see them. Especially not if they were something that my mother liked. Her musical taste stems from the 60's, 70's and 80's if you are lucky.

They did a few of thier own songs but most of the songs they did were from other artists. Some which included Green Day, Guns n Roses, Buck Cherry, and a few others. Thier song selections were not that bad and it wasn't what i had expected. Plus the sight of seeing Eric in shorts, skater shoes, and silver chains was entertaining enough. All in all I think that I would buy a CD from them should they ever decide to release one.

I also managed a few videos of my mother head banging to music from Green Day. Also a few of Eric while he was in unguarded rocker mode.

For blackmail purposes of course ;)

2 comments:

  1. Okay. First: Your Mom likes Rod Stewart and Bryan Adams . . . that counts for something. Although, some of her other choices I would have to run away from.
    Two: Videos?!!?!?!?!!?!!!?!?!?! Share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they aren't that bad...but the rest? lol. Okay well and beatles too...
    I will be uploading the videos and pictures to facebook this evening :)

    ReplyDelete