Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hello all!

So this is to be my first blog ever on this new blog site.

Wow, Hello everyone :)

At the moment it is about 3:30 am and i have yet to get sleepy or tired or even want to go to sleep. I think its because i know that Joshua is now awake and could possibly be getting online at any moment.
Let me tell you waiting up for him is not something that is planned. I just do it automatically. I know that he is awake and could be going on a mission and it just make me want to stay up and see if i can catch him online just to say "i love you and miss you".

Yes, this may sound silly to you, however, to me it is the most normal thing in the world. But that is what happens when the love of your life is off in another country fighting in a war. Its funny but I did not ever think that I would fall for someone that would one day go off to war. I was pretty sure that I didn't want anything to do with the military at all. But now that I am in it i am finding that its not as bad as it seemed. I am also finding out that the military wife can be a dangerous person to cross! Look out for the army wives because you never know what will happen!

I am happy to announce that while I do miss my love with all my heart, he will be home in a few short weeks. I just have to wait a few more weeks (which is about 3) and then I get to fly into his arms the minute i see him! I am about jumping up and down with excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment