Thursday, July 30, 2009

Long talks...

Did you ever call someone because you wanted to tell them something? Did you ever tell yourself before you called them that you would only talk to them for a little bit? Did that ever hold true? Here's how i can answer those....YES, YES and NO!!!

You see that's what happens when I call my dad. I tell myself that we are only going to talk for a little bit because I want to tell him something. Then after I tell him we will chat for a few minutes and then hang up. That never happens. Now don't get me wrong I love my father to death. But, he likes to talk more then I do. It doesn't matter if you make a comment every now and then either. Because whether you acknowledge you are listening or not, he still talks. The most repetitive stuff comes out of his mouth too. Like all the stuff he said when it was big big news the first time he told you, its still big big news the fifth time because he doesn't really remember that he has already told you.

I am blaming it on age because honestly he was not ever that repetitive until about a year or so ago. Poor papa. I guess I have to remember that my parents are getting up there in age. I mean, heck, I'm 22 already. I am having trouble grasping that fact as well.

I am just hoping that I do not become as repetitive as others have when I get older. That would make me a very boring person and I am not very into being boring.

2 comments:

  1. LOL you better hope they don't decide to read your blog! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well they don't know i have it so i should be okay! lol

    ReplyDelete